Tabz - The Best Way to Clean your Brewer Carafe
What is the best way to clean your coffee maker's Carafe?
We often get asked this question. For the removal of coffee stains and build-up in your glass or thermal carafe, we never recommend putting your carafe in the dishwasher. The heat can loosen seals, glue etc. and the abrasive nature of the dishwasher can weaken your carafe.
We carry a great product called TABZ and highly recommend it for use with any coffee brewer glass or thermal Carafe.
Tabz is a blue tablet that you put in the filter basket. Simply run a normal brew cycle (without coffee), let it sit (10-20 minutes depending on how badly stained your carafe is), and rinse!
Tabz will safely and effectively clean and remove the coffee stains and oils in the filter basket and carafe!
Tabz is safe, effective, very easy to use, and comes in a jar of 30 tablets, which should last you for several months.
- Place one TABZ tablet in the filter basket
- Fill the water reservoir to the top level
- Run normal brew cycle and hold for several minutes
- Discard solution from carafe and remove any residue
- Repeat if necessary
- Rinse carafe and filter basket with clean water
- TABZ has rinsed clean when blue dye is no longer visible
- 30 cleaning tablets per jar
- Dual application tablet optimizes portion control and cleaning
- Cleans brew basket and server in one simple step
- Blue color ensures proper rinsing
- Tablet format eliminates dust, waste and operator error
- Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for
use in organic production
Take a look at these related products!