What is the easiest way to clean your coffee maker's Carafe?
Removing coffee stains from your glass or thermal carafe can sometimes be a challange.
We have a solution called TABZ that is super easy to use and takes nearly all the work out of removing the stains!
(We do not recommend putting your carafe in the dishwasher as the heat can loosen seals, glue etc. and the abrasive nature of the dishwasher can weaken your carafe.)
Tabz is a blue tablet that you drop into the filter basket or directly into the carafe.
Then simply run a normal brew cycle (without coffee), let it sit (20-30 minutes depending on how badly stained your carafe is), and rinse!
Tabz will safely and effectively lossen and remove the coffee stains and oils that build up in your carafe.
Additionally, any stain or oil residues leftover can now easily be removed using a brush or cloth.
- Depending on the stain level, place one or two TABZ tablet(s) into the carafe or filter basket
- Run normal brew cycle (without coffee) or pour boing water into the carafe, and hold for 20 - 30 minutes
- Discard solution from carafe and remove any residue
- Repeat if necessary
- Rinse carafe and filter basket with clean water
- TABZ has rinsed clean when blue dye is no longer visible
- 30 cleaning tablets per jar
- Dual application tablet optimizes portion control and cleaning
- Cleans brew basket and server in one simple step
- Blue color ensures proper rinsing
- Tablet format eliminates dust, waste and operator error
- Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for
use in organic production