Sorry it has been so long since my last post, it has just been a crazy several weeks here.
But I'm back on the job!
5 Lb. Bags
We are now offering 5 lb bags on our site!
You can get up to 30% off regular pricing when buying in Bulk quantities.
The discounts, savings, and per pound pricing will be displayed on every 5 lb. product page. You can find our 5 lb. bag offerings from the left side Menu.
Buy in Bulk and save!
We now have some really nice Organic and Fair Trade coffees in house, and that is what I am drinking!
- Peru Col Y Cafe (FTO) - Full City Roast
- This a great mild to medium bodied Organic Fair Trade coffee, creamy mouth-feel, clean and sweet. This coffee would make a great "any time of day" cup. It isn't too heavy or too mild and has an interesting range of flavor. Need more body? Take to Full City (+)
- Ethiopian Limmu (Organic) - Full City Roast
- This is one super cup of smooth coffee! Really nice fruit tones (especially at the lighter roasts); sweet and round in the cup. This is one of the very few coffees my wife can drink without adding any honey.
- Bolivian Micro Lot (FTO) - Full City Roast
- I have never carried a coffee from Bolivia, so I thought I would bring one in. I was not disappointed at all! Being a Micro Lot, it is the best of the best the producer has to offer, and it is Organic Fair Trade as well. Full bodied, mild acidity, subtle fruit, and nuttiness make this a well rounded coffee that isn't quite like any other South American coffee. Works well at a Full City (+).
- Sumatra (FTO RFA) - Full City Roast
- Sumatran coffee is, and always will be, one of my favorite coffees. I absolutely love the full body and earthy, complex flavors. I tend to shy away from Sumatran's that are extra clean (meaning the beans have been picked over 2-3 times to eliminate defects) because I feel it takes away some of the character. This is a quality cup and not over-picked, so it has a wonderful range of complex flavors. Full City to Full City (+) are my go to roasts. This is also a great coffee to pair with a milder profiled coffee (e.g. Peru). Organic, Fair Trade, Rainforest Alliance Certified. Love it!
Until next time!